Do you have a printer that you intend to reinstall on your laptop or computer but you neglected where to place the driver CD? Or perhaps you just purchased a new printer yet didn’t get the driver CD? Do not worry because you can still mount your printer without the demand to utilize the driver CD. How to? Check out the description below. Hp Officejet Pro 6960
The HP Officejet Pro 6960 software is offered for several of the sort of Windows OS, as:
- Windows 7 (32-bit).
- Windows 7 (64-bit).
- Windows 8 (32-bit).
- Windows 8 (64-bit).
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit).
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
- Windows 10 (32-bit).
- Windows 10 (64-bit).
Then, for Mac OS device, the OS that might run this software are:
- Mac OS X 10.13.
- Mac OS X 10.12.
- Mac OS X 10.11.
- Mac OS X 10.10.
- Mac OS X 10.9.
- Mac OS X 10.8.
- Mac OS X 10.6.
Just how to install a new printer without the driver CD HP Officejet Pro 6960
Prior to you begin mounting, make sure you recognize the specs of your printer model. If the manual is still there you can find referrals from there. For the most up to date printer, you can install it just by using the built-in USB cable television. But also for older printers that still do not use a USB wire, you need to download and install the driver software on the printer producer’s main internet site.
How to install the printer with the download driver from the official site HP Officejet Pro 6960
Most likely to the main website of the printer producer to get the driver software that matches your printer kind. On this website there are many drivers so ensure you do not choose the wrong driver.
To make it less complicated to discover, use the search bar which is normally at the top right of the website. Scroll with the search engine result up until you locate the driver software you are trying to find and download it.
- Downloaded and install drivers are usually WinRAR files so you require WinRAR software to remove them as well. Right-click the file after that click Remove Right here to ensure that the documents can be extracted in that folder as well.
- Find the arrangement file with the EXE extension. Double click the file to begin the install process.
- Just adhere to every instruction that shows up on the computer screen to complete.
- The last stage of the installation, you are normally asked to reactivate the computer system to ensure that the driver software is effectively set up.
6. After the computer restarts, attach the printer with your computer using the built-in cord to examine if the computer system is currently able to recognize the printer.
For printers whose connection system utilizes WiFi, make sure you have switched on WiFi as well as your computer and printer are connected to WiFi. You need to currently have the ability to utilize your printer.